You will be asked to pay a one off Administration Fee of $100 (1 child) or $150 (2 children) which includes a hat and T-shirt for your child.
(The Admin fee is Non-refundable after accepting a "position offer" from Ready 2 Learn Centres).
- On accepting a ‘position offer’ from Ready 2 Learn, the Administration Fee and Bond Payment are required to secure your placement within 2 days of offer.
- A Web-Pay facility is linked to the enrolment form and payments can only be made using a Credit Card.
- The Bond will be held as security for your position. $150 1-2 days care or $300 3 – 5 days care.
- The Bond payment is non-refundable where a position of care has been offered, accepted and Bond payment received and care doesn’t commence as agreed upon.
- After care has commenced, should you no longer require your position, two weeks written notice is required.
- Your Bond will be credited to your account or refunded by cheque, after any outstanding fees due to the centre have been paid in full.
- Fees are charged to families on a fortnightly basis, with payment required on Mon, Tues or Weds in Week 1 of each fortnight, via our direct debit facility (See link to Pdf form below) .
- Families nominate Mon, Tues or Weds on the Direct Debit form (attached as a link to the online enrolment form).
- Direct Debit forms are required to be completed, scanned and emailed to the centre or printed and returned to the Centre, prior to care starting.
- All families are required to pay fees using this facility, where a savings account or credit card option is available.
- Statements will be emailed fortnightly, prior to the start of the new fortnight billing period. Statements will reflect the payment amount due and the amount being deducted from the account nominated by families.
- Receipts will be issued via email for payments received.
- Fees are not payable during the two week annual shut down period in December/January.
Ready 2 Learn Education Centres are approved under federal government guidelines to provide you with full access to all child care fee subsidies currently available.
There are 2 types of government assistance available to parents:
1. Child Care Benefit: the level of child care benefit is determined by Centrelink and is based on your combined household income. Families can apply for this benefit and if eligible, a fee reduction may apply.
2. Child Care Rebate: if you meet the work/study/training test, you may be eligible for the additional childcare rebate, where up to a 50% rebate on out of pocket expenses after the child care benefit has been applied, may occur. Child Care Rebate is not based on your income.
Both subsidies are managed by The Family Assistance Office. In order to receive either subsidy you will be required to register your family’s details with The Family Assistance Office, requesting to be assessed for child care benefit and/or child care rebate. The Family Assistance Office can be contacted on 136 150. Please let us know if you require any information or assistance with these subsidies.
|Childcare Rebate (CCR)
|Childcare Benefit (CCB)